VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 378-380 – OCT-14-2016
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Dhyana Vidhi (Meditation Technique / Approach)
Let not, sense centres run after sense objects. The mind should be fixed firmly on Brahman the absolute bliss none other activities will help you in peaceful meditation.
Renounce all thoughts other than Self, because any other thoughts can only bring miseries to life. Thinking about absolute Brahman alone to reward full liberation.
Concentrate on the Self-effulgent, non-dual, witness of all things, distinct from un-real – the Brahman/Atman to attain liberation.
Please download full discourse from the below link.
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-04 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-03 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN