VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 378-380 – OCT-14-2016
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Dhyana Vidhi (Meditation Technique / Approach)
Let not, sense centres run after sense objects. The mind should be fixed firmly on Brahman the absolute bliss none other activities will help you in peaceful meditation.
Renounce all thoughts other than Self, because any other thoughts can only bring miseries to life. Thinking about absolute Brahman alone to reward full liberation.
Concentrate on the Self-effulgent, non-dual, witness of all things, distinct from un-real – the Brahman/Atman to attain liberation.
Please download full discourse from the below link.
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN