VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 329-331 – MAY-06-2016
Om Namasivaya Nama:
SANKALPA VARJANAM / IN THE ONE, NO PLURALITY
The man who regularly meditates attains the realization of Brahman. In other words, he should never forget to meditate every day. Forgetfulness can cause destruction to his goal. Oneness must be attained while living itself not after the body falls or death
Even though wise man, recognise even a bit of difference in the Infinite Brahman, that will become the source of fear for him. Duality must perish!
The subjective phenomenal world is an illusion therefore, one who identifies himself with the objective universe will encounter miseries after miseries. All Vedas and Sastras are rejecting this subjective world.
Please click below link for downloading full discourse.
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN