VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 327-328 – APR-29-2016
Om Namasivaya Nama
Once fallen from real nature it is difficult to raise up again. Through inadvertence, a man/seeker may deviate from his real nature. The fallen comes to ruin and waste the very purpose of his/her life.
Therefore, just like a doctor prohibiting certain food for the sick person, one should always stay away from sense-objects (prohibited foods), which is the route cause for all mischief and misery. Stay cool minded with a single goal to realize absolute Brahman. This should be the only objective in this life.
Please download full discourse form below link.
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN