VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 275-277 – DEC-18-2015
Om Namasivaya Nama:
GIVE UP VASANAS continued
Constant establishment in the Self, the Atman manifests all by itself.
When the mind gets established within the subjective Self to that extent it leaves its desires for the object of the world. When all such desires completely end, the realization of Self is possible.
END OF SUPERIMPOSITION AND WHAT IT MEANS: (ADHYAASA-NIRAASA:)
Being ever fixed own his own Self, the meditator’s mind ends then there is a complete cessation/end of Vasanas.Therefore negate entirely your Superimposition.
Please click below link to download full discourse:
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN