VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 141 to 142 – JAN 09-2015
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Bondage / Samsara Bandham explained:
Many at times, an individual’s Self knowledge is being swallowed by the Shark of delusion (Thamas) supported by Rajas guna. Even one get a chance to listen to a noble person’s advise on Self and reality he/she may not have made use of his advise due to Rajas/Thmas effects. Only through Viveka one can escape from this bondage.
Sun’s rays creates cloud whereas the same cloud hinder to light of Sun, like wise the Ego arisen our of Self but due to the Rajas/Thamas power it covers the reality.
Please click the down load link to listen full discourse.
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN