DHARMA THATHVAM – TAMIL – JUN-21-2019 – EPISODE 02
Today’s Dharma Thathvam Topic: Pithru Tharpana Rahasyam
Today’s Upanyaasam was mainly concentrated on the above subject since this is a big Chapter, we could not discuss any other topics.
This topic contains lots of Questions in regard to Tharpanam. We discussed the following questions:
1. What does Tharpanam mean?
2. What are the types of Tharpanam practised in our era?
3. How many Tharpanam(s) to be conducted in a year?
4. For whom is Tharpanam is meant?
5. Who is eligible to do Tharpanam?
6. What is the difference between Tharpanam and Argyam?
7. Why should I do Tharpanam?
8. Will I get Sin if I don’t perform Tharpanam?
9. How many Dharba grass to be used for the Tharpanam activities?
10. Why Pithru Sthanam has only 3 class? What will happen to the previous ancestors?
11. When do I start the first Tharpanam?
12. How to do Tharpanam in Vedic and Non-Vedic way?
13. Will I get any benefit by doing Tharpanam?
14. Where Pithru Devathas and Pithrus are living?
15. Only humans are performing Tharpanam and Srardham?
16. Why Tharpanam and Srardham are in this manner?
17. When is the right time to perform Tharpanam?
The second topic was: Secrets of HAMSA Gayathri. In fact, the Cosmic Universe is created and made to move only because of this HAMSA. HA is Siva Moolakam, SA is Sakthi Moolakam and AM is the space between HA and SA. This space is called Anu-Swaram that is what Prapancham the Atmosphere where we are living.
The third topic was: Secrets of AUM that is connected with the human body. When we say Aa… it vibrates Mooladharam, Oo… vibrates Anahatham and Ma… vibrates Aagna Chakram. So, when we say Pranava Manthram AUM all these Chakras get activated accordingly we unite ourselves with the Cosmic World.
To be continued.