SRI LALITHA SAHASRANAMAM – ADHYAY SARAM – APR-20-2018 – DISCOURSE – 21
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Chapter 7 – Nirguna Upasana continues…
She says those who have a disturbed mind can’t realize their own Aathma. In other words, one must possess the calm mind and try to meditate on Her. Since She (Paramathma) is full there is nothing more to add or subtract from it. This means all unrealized ones are incompleted Aathmas. Do you know why? because Anthakarana Upadhis (Mana, Budhi, Chitham & Ahamkara) considered Jeevathmas are part of Paramathma, not Paramathma itself. After rigorous meditation, the seeker will win over these four Antahkarana and conclude that He/She is full not part.
What is Agnaanam? (Illusion)
– Nothing other than Her Maya form.
What is Jagath? (Universe)
– Union or togetherness of Man and Woman makes Jagath.
To be continued….
Please download full discourse from the link.
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-04 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-03 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN