SRI LALITHA SAHASRANAMAM – ADHYAY SARAM – DEC-08-2017 – DISCOURSE – 6
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Sri Lalitha Sahasranama Adhyaya Saram – Preliminary discourse..continues…
47. What is Purascharana Kriya
A Disciple who received Guru Mathra-Upadesam should do this function at-least once in a lifetime, if possible. Every Manthram has a number of syllables (Maathraas) which Guru will tell the disciple at the time of Manthra-Upadesam for his knowledge. The mechanism is as follows:
1. Manthra syllable times one hundred thousand (one lakh) times one should chant the Mathram
2. One-tenth of the Manthra should perform in the Homam (Havan)
3. One-tenth of the Havan should perform Brahmana Bhojan
4. One-tenth of the Brahmana Bhojan should perform Tharpan
5. One-tenth of the Tharpan should perform Maarjanam (Absolution or cleansing).
48. What is Pancha Easwara Kruthyam and subsequent Manthram in Sri Lalitha Sahasranam?
Srushti (Sri Matha), Sthithi (Sri Maharagni), Samhara (Srimadh Simhasaneswari), Thirodhanam (Chidhagni Kunda Samboodha….Siva Sakthyaikhya Roopini) and Anugraham (Sri Lalithambika).
So saying these Five Manthras a day, one will receive full blessings of Divine Mother.
=========== xxxxx ===========
49. Sankalp (Dedicated Resolution / Determination):
50. Karanyasam & Anganyasam to be performed followed by Dhyanam and Manasa Pooja.
Please download full discourse from the link:
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries