VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 555-558 -SEP-15-2017
Om Namasivaya Nama:
The perfect knower of Brahman is always Brahman and nothing else.
A realized Sanyasi’s body has been already burnt in the fire of Knowledge therefore it does not matter to him where his may fall.
The Sanyasi who has firmly established the link with Brahman does not worry for his body’s fall. In other words, he does not depend upon the place, time and circumstances to throw his fleshy body.
Liberation is nothing but breaking up the heart’s knots which are constituted of ignorance! Therefore liberation from the body is not actual liberation. One should liberate from everything such as place, desire, society, language, life etc…
Please download full discourse from the link.
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-04 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-03 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN