VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 460-464 – MAR-24-2017
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Prarabdha Vichara continues…
The Self realized person never identifies himself with mortal body hence Prarabdha would be rejected and have no value in his/her life.
Prarabdha can’t function on something Unreal and unreal have no birth or death. In other words, Prarabdha is an illusion and superimposition have no existence.
Prarabdha concept exists only among fools not the realized ones.
Sruthi accepted the Prarabdha concept only to satisfy fools.
Nanaathwa Nishedham (There is no Plurality / Reject Duality)
There is no duality in Brahman, it stands as without a second. No beginning no end no change no comparison etc..
Kindly download full discourse from below link:
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN