VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 396-398 – NOV-25-2016
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Aathma Darsan continues…
Acharya says that Sruti (Vedas) authenticate that as long as man worships his body which is mortal and full of disease he is Impure. Such life/Jeeva is always impure and it cannot get the status of Aathma.
No Diversity in Reality (Nirvisesha Bidha Kutha?) – Brahman is non-dual.
When all the delusory projections/superimpositions disappear what remains is the Supreme Brahman and That cannot be dual, is always auspicious and non-dual.
When the mind and thoughts merged in the Paramathman, then the phenomenal world cannot be perceived even a little.
Please download full discourse from below link
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-04 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-03 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN