VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 365-367 – SEP-16-2016
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Athma-nishta Niroopanam continues…
Never by any other method, the mind will be absolute quietens, except in Nirvikalpa Samadhi. Therefore please practice Samadhi to attain absolute Brahmanhood.
When the mind if controlled all sense organs are automatically controlled.
Acharya advises further; to control wild sense organs – one should refrain from everything and declare re-tiredness. The first gate-way of Yoga suggests 5 approaches:
1) Control of speech, 2) non-acceptance of possessions, 3) non-entertainment of expectations, 4) freedom from activities and 5) living always in a retired mood.
Please download full discourse from the below link.
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-04 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-03 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN