VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 225 – 229 – AUG-28-2015
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Brahman is existence-knowledge-absolute, extremely pure, transcendental, Self-existing, eternal, indivisible bliss, not different from individual Jeeva (so-called soul or life), no differences within or without and always victorious. It has 9 important faces such as- Sathyam, Jnanam, Anandham, Visudham, Param, Swatha-Sidham, Nithya Ananda Eka Rasam, Prathyak-Abhinnam and Jayathi.
Everything is Brahman! / All Manifestation Absolute (Sarvam Brahma Mayam Jagath)
There is nothing other than the Self. The absolute oneness alone is Real – The Supreme Truth.
There is no universe other than Brahman itself. The Brahman is absolutely free from limitations and thoughts.
Though a pot is a manifestation of clay, it is no different from its essence. Therefore, there is no Universe other than Brahman itself.
No one can show by the demonstration that the essence of mud-pot is different from the mud. Mud aspect is real rest all given names due to delusion.
Please download from below link full discourse
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN