VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 207 to 208 – JUN 19-2015
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Chapter: Anandamaya Kosa (Bliss Sheath)
The ripples of thought waves arising out of Tamas in our Mind illuminated the reflection of the bliss Infinitude. This is the character of Anandamaya Kosa. This mainly illuminates during deep sleep, even during the deep sleep the thought waves are not settled or calm. Whenever one experience the joy it is due to the act of Anandamaya Kosa.
The Anandamaya Kosa is fully manifest during deep sleep (Sushuptha-vastha) whereas waking (Jagratha-vastha) and dream (Swapna-vastha) state it is light depends upon the sight of the pleasing object.
To hear the full discourse, kindly click below link and download.
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-04 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-03 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN