VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 207 to 208 – JUN 19-2015
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Chapter: Anandamaya Kosa (Bliss Sheath)
The ripples of thought waves arising out of Tamas in our Mind illuminated the reflection of the bliss Infinitude. This is the character of Anandamaya Kosa. This mainly illuminates during deep sleep, even during the deep sleep the thought waves are not settled or calm. Whenever one experience the joy it is due to the act of Anandamaya Kosa.
The Anandamaya Kosa is fully manifest during deep sleep (Sushuptha-vastha) whereas waking (Jagratha-vastha) and dream (Swapna-vastha) state it is light depends upon the sight of the pleasing object.
To hear the full discourse, kindly click below link and download.
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN