VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 188 to 189 – MAY 08-2015
Om Namasivaya Nama:
Identifying with the attributes of the order of life, duties and functions that actually belongs to the body but it considers them as its own, Even though Vignaanamaya Kosa is extremely radiant due to its nearness to Supreme (Paramathma) Self, when it identifies with it suffers transmigration through delusion and no escape from the birth cycle. Therefore it looses the status to be a Self/Athma.
Self Unattached (Athma Asangaadh)
The Self is nothing but knowledge absolute, shines within in the Pranaas in heart as Koodathan (Immutable) and it become the doer and experiencer! because of its superimposition on Vignaanamaya Kosa (intellectual sheath).
Kindly click below link to download full discourse:
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN