VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 – SLOKA 120 TO 121 : NOV 14-2014
Om Namasivaya nama:
Karana Sarira (Casual Body): Discribed:
This Unmanifest is the combination of all Three-Gunas is the Casual body of the every individual and its special state is “Deep Sleep” where the functions of mind-intellect and sense organs all completely disconnected and no particular functions exists. It is also known as Avidya. You should know that in this Sushupthi-stage one enjoys the non existence that is the ultimate peace…and soonya avastha.
The Mind remains in the form of subtle seed in this stage. Which is the stage of complete withdrawal from all kind of perceptions and imaginations, In fact the universal experience in this state is “I don’t know anything” because i was non existent. This is the stage of complete ignorance and total non apprehensions is the Casual Body state.
Please download full discourse from this link:
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN