VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 : SLOKA 50-52 : FEB 14-2014
Om Namasivaya nama:
Sishya Prasamsa / Appreciation for Intelligent Disciple:
Guru Said; Blessed you are, you wish to attain the absolute brahman by freeing yourself from the bondage of ignorance due to this act you are full filled your life and glorified your clan.
Glory of Self Effort:
Guru is sighting 3 important examples as a reminder, although he has full confidence in his disciple:
A father has his sons and others to save him from financial burdens, but to redeem himself from the delusions one has to work himself in other words no one other than himself to rescue.
Exhaustion and fatigue caused by carrying heavy load on his head can be relieved by the help of others. Whereas one’s hunger can be relieved only by having food by oneself, others eating on behalf of self wont remove his hunger.
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- SOUNDARYA LAHARI SLOKAS MERITS AND REWARDS
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-08 – FINAL (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN