SPECIAL NIVEDHYAM/OFFERINGS FOR DEVI POOJA
According to Sri Devi Baghawatham, special Nivedhyam (offerings) have been prescribed for Sri Devi Pooja on different occations and timings, then offer the same to people, poors and devotees of Almighty. Please note the person who does Pooja and his family members must intake a portion of the same Nivedham food. The scientific meaning to it is that on these days if you consume the prescribed food it is good for health due to various combination of life and time confluence that reflect on our bodies. This does not mean that God want these types of food to bless Her devotees. In other words basically this is for our own welfare and healthy life in the name of God.
Please find attached the information which you may exercise in your life and enjoy the benefits. May God bless all.
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-04 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-03 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN