NEWS TO SHARE
Look for another interesting topic.
TOPIC 15 Dt 21-08-2017
As announced by Indian PM Mr. Modi, if you see a child begging, child labour, child not getting admission in school, child abused, lost or in any kind of trouble, please don;t hesitate to call 1098 (Any where in India only), this is a child help line. The authority will come and take care of the child. Please pass this message to as many people as possible.
TOPIC 14 Dt 03-11-2016
INDIAN GOVERNMENT INTRODUCED ONLINE SERVICES
?1. Birth Certificate
?5. Driving Licence
?1. PAN Card
?3. Ration Card
?5. Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls
?1. Waiting list status for Central Government Housing
?5. Court Judgments (JUDIS )
?1. Train Tickets Online
?1. Prime Minister’s Relief Fund
?1. Send Letters Electronically
?2. Business (External website that opens in a new window)
TOPIC 13 Dt 05-10-2016
Please understand about COW:
This is the reason that Hindus consider cow as ‘mother’ after their own mother, and pray to the cow with respect calling it “Go-Matha”.
TOPIC 12 Dt 17-05-2015
15 Most Amazing Predictions for Kali Yuga from the Bhagavata Purana by Sage Sri Veda Vyasa:
22 Reasons To Believe ancient Bharat Is Based On Science
People are advised to worship Neem and Banyan tree in the morning. Inhaling the air near these trees, is good for health.
If you are trying to look ways for stress management, there can’t be anything other than Hindu Yoga aasan Pranayama (inhaling and exhaling air slowly using one of the nostrils).
Hindu temples are built scientifically. The place where an idol is placed in the temple is called ‘Moolasthanam’. This ‘Moolasthanam’ is where earth’s magnetic waves are found to be maximum, thus benefitting the worshipper.
Every Hindu household has a Tulsi plant. Tulsi or Basil leaves when consumed, keeps our immune system strong to help prevent the H1N1 disease.
The rhythm of Vedic mantras, an ancient Hindu practice, when pronounced and heard are believed to cure so many disorders of the body like blood pressure.
Hindus keep the holy ash in their forehead after taking a bath, this removes excess water from your head.
Women keep kumkum bindi on their forehead that protects from being hypnotised.
Eating with hands might be looked down upon in the west but it connects the body, mind and soul, when it comes to food.
Hindu customs requires one to eat on a leaf plate. This is the most eco-friendly way as it does not require any chemical soap to clean it and it can be discarded without harming the environment.banana; palash leaves
Piercing of baby’s ears is actually part of acupuncture treatment. The point where the ear is pierced helps in curing Asthma.
Sprinkling turmeric mixed water around the house before prayers and after. Its known that turmeric has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities.
The old practice of pasting cow dung on walls and outside their house prevents various diseases/viruses as this cow dung is anti-biotic and rich in minerals.
Hindus consider drinking cow urine to cure various illnesses. Apparently, it does balance bile, mucous and airs and a remover of heart diseases and effect of poison.
The age-old punishment of doing sit-ups while holding the ears actually makes the mind sharper and is helpful for those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning difficulties and behavioural problems.
Lighting ‘diyas’ or oil or ghee lamps in temples and house fills the surroundings with positivity and recharges your senses.
Decorating the main door with ‘Toran’- a string of mangoes leaves;neem leaves;ashoka leaves actually purifies the atmosphere.
Touching your elder’s feet keeps your backbone in good shape.
Cremation or burning the dead, is one of the cleanest form of disposing off the dead body.
Chanting the mantra ‘Om’ leads to significant reduction in heart rate which leads to a deep form of relaxation with increased alertness.
Hanuman Chalisa, according to NASA, has the exact calculation of the distance between Sun and the Earth.
The ‘Shankh Dhwani’ creates the sound waves by which many harmful germs, insects are destroyed. The mosquito breeding is also affected by Shankh blowing and decreases the spread of malaria.
TOPIC – 10
1. If a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, he is lonely deep inside..
2. If a person sleeps a lot, he is sad..
3. If a person speaks less, but speaks fast, he keeps secrets..
4. If someone can’t cry, he is weak..
5. If someone eats in an abnormal manner, he is tense..
6. If someone cries on little things, he is innocent & soft-hearted..
7. If someone becomes angry over silly or petty (small) things, it means he needs love…
So try to be more understanding :)))
TOPIC – 9
The greatest contribution of India to the world is her material and spiritual science. No civilization, however old it be, has ever attained the level of sophistication, reached by the great ancient Siddhas, Yogis and Rishis of India in material and spiritual science.
Some of the following facts were recently published in a German magazine, which deals with WORLD HISTORY FACTS ABOUT INDIA and HINDUISM.
– India invented the Number system 0 to 9.
– The world’s first University was established in Takshila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4 th century BC was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
– Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans.
– Although western media portray modern images of India as poverty striken and underdeveloped through political corruption, India was once the richest empire on earth.
– The art of navigation was born in the river Sindh 5000 years ago. The very word “Navigation” is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH.
– The value of pi was first calculated by Budhayana, and he explained the concept of what is now known as the Pythagorean Theorem. British scholars have last year (1999) officially published that Budhayana’s works dates to the 6th Century which is long before the European mathematicians.
– Algebra, trigonometry and calculus came from India . Quadratic equations were by Sridharacharya in the 11 th Century; the largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 106 whereas Indians used numbers as big as 1053.
– USA based IEEE has proved what has been a century-old suspicion amongst academics that the pioneer of wireless communication was Professor Jagdeesh Bose and not Marconi.
– Chess was invented in India .
– Sushruta is the father of surgery. 2600 years ago he and health scientists of his time conducted surgeries like cesareans, cataract, fractures and urinary stones. Usage of anaesthesia was well known in ancient India .
– When many cultures in the world were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley ( Indus Valley Civilisation) .
– The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100 BC.
QUOTES ABOUT INDIA
We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made. – Albert Einstein, 1879–1955 (German scientist and humanist)
India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend and the great grand mother of tradition. – Mark Twain.
The Indian way of life provides the vision of the natural, real way of life. On the face of India are the tender expressions, which carry the Creator’s hand. – George Bernard Shaw, 1856–1950 (Irish author and literary critic)
If there is one place on the face of earth where all dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India . – French scholar Romain Rolland.
TOPIC – 8
Highly interesting and eye opening words of Healer Baskar’s speach. Please log on to his website and see all his articles. It is free to subscribe his book by sending your email id.
TOPIC – 7
Animal killers and meat eaters:
Please listen to this speach:
This video is forwarded not to comment on anyone’s diet habits but I found the speech excellent, speaking up for the silent animals, without the protection of Law. Our present laws only protect humans.
============================================================= TOPIC – 6
Horror on Hinduism…
Subject: FW: Why is there an IAS Officer as Head of a Temple?
WORTH A READ ….AT YOUR RISK …….
Why is there an IAS Officer as Head of a Temple?
Why are we Hindus taking all this lying down?
Can they dare go to a Masjid or a church?
Foreign writer opens our eyes –
The Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Act of 1951 allows State
A charge has been made not by any Temple authority, but by a foreign
Hundreds of temples in centuries past have been built in India by
It would seem, for instance, that under a Temple Empowerment Act,
Apparently even the world famous Tirumala Tirupati Temple has not
It would seem that in Karanataka, Rs.79 Crores were collected from
Because of this, Knapp writes, 25 per cent of the two Lakh temples or
about 50,000 temples in Karnataka will be closed down for lack of
resources, and he adds: The only way the government can continue to do
this is because people have not stood up enough to stop it.
Knapp then refers to Kerala where, he says, funds from the Guruvayur
Temple are diverted to other government projects denying improvement
to 45 Hindu temples. Land belonging to the Ayyappa Temple, apparently
has been grabbed and Church encroaches are occupying huge areas of
forest land, running into thousands of acres, near Sabarimala.
A charge is made that the Communist state government of Kerala wants
If what the author says is true, even the Maharashtra Government wants to
take over some 450,000 temples in the state which would supply a huge
amount of revenue to correct the states bankrupt conditions
And to top it all, Knapp says that in Orissa, the state government
Says Knapp: Why such occurrences are so often not known is that the
Knapp obviously is on record. If t he facts produced by him are
Says Knapp: Nowhere in the free, democratic world are the religious
Many Hindus are sitting and watching the demise of their culture.
Hinduism remains the most attacked and under siege of all the major
This is in spite of the fact that Hinduism is the most tolerant,
TOPIC – 5
I received an email which talks about ‘decompose’ of things we throw in surface and water of our precious earth. Thought of sharing this information with you.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DECOMPOSE
TOPIC – 4
I got an email with shocking corruption stories of Indian goverment and its politicians. To know more about and also it is our right to know as well fight against these modern demons; please click the link. Please share this link with all your friends and relatives. Thanks.
TOPIC – 3
An interesting email reached my mail box today 12-5-2010. My sincere respects to the author. These information talks about India’s greatness. May be it will be an interesting information for the India lovers. We Indians have tobe proud of such achievements even though we have millions of limitations in our country. Please note i did not compose these informations hence i am not responsible for the facts and figures.
God bless India for ever.
* The number of companies listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange, at more than 6,000, is second only to NYSE.
* Four out of 10 Silicon Valley start ups are run by Indians.
* With 800 movies per year , India ’s film industry overshadows Hollywood .
* The organized lottery market in India is US$7bn (2% of GDP)
* India consumes a fifth of the world’s gold output.
* Indians account for 45% of H1-B visas issued by the US every year
* Growing at 6%, in 25 years Indian GDP(on a PPP basis) will be at the same level the US is at today
* Six Indian ladies have won Miss Universe/Miss World titles over the past 10 years.
* Bank deposits in India roughly equal 50% of its GDP C again, among the highest in the world.
* Indian Railways is the largest railway network in the world under single management
* India has the third largest army in the world, nearly 1.5 million strong.
* India is the largest producer and consumer of tea in the world, accounting for more than 30% of global
Production and 25% of consumption.
* India is the world’s premier center for diamond cutting and polishing. Nine out of every 10 stones sold in the World pass through India .
* India has the highest number of annual bulk drugs filings (77) with US FDA.
* India is home to the largest number of pharmaceutical plants (61) approved by US FDA outside the US .
India’s Hero Honda is the world’s
* Largest motorcycle manufacturer, with 2002 production of 1.7m units.
# Other than US and Japan , India is the only country to have built a super computer indigenously.
# Indian Railways is the largest employer in the world, with a staff of 1.6 million people.
# India is the second largest cement producing country in the world, producing more than 110 m tones.
# Of the fortune 500 companies, 220 outsource their software-related work to India .
# There are 8,500 Indian restaurants in the U.K.15% of the country’s total dining-out establishments.
# India is the largest democracy in the world, with nearly 400m voting in the last national elections.
# India has the second-largest pool of scientists and engineers in the world.
# India has the third largest investor base in the world
# According to the Gemological Institute of America, up until 1896, India was the only source of diamonds.
# The Kumbh Mela festival, held every 21 years in the city of Allahabad , attracts 25 million people CE more than The population of 185 of the 227 countries in the world.
# The Indian city of Varanasi , also known as Benares , is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world
# There are 3.22 million Indians in the US .
# Indians are the richest immigrant class in the US , with nearly 200,000 millionaires.
# India is ranked the sixth country in the world in terms of satellite launches.
# There are over 70,000 bank branches in India – among the highest in the world.
TOPIC – 2
Another interesting news item, one of my friend send me this link for reading. I think this is quite important for the current generation to know. Please double click the link to read. Please note this is in Tamil Language.
Thanks / Venky
TOPIC – 1
Learning Sanskrit complulsory for a Primary School in London, UK – This article was published in Sunday Hindustan Times daily in Mumbai on 10-Feb-2008.
As many of you know Sanskrit is the mother of most of the languages and even if some one try to eradicate this language, it will not disappear from human race. Infact this is one of the most important and precious property we have it from the divine souls.
Sri Lalitha Sahasranama says: Bhasha roopa brihatsena – bhava bhava vivarjitha.
Have any Question or Comment?
Sree Lalitha Sahasranama Namavali Meaning (Tamil)
ŚRĪMAD DEVI BHĀGAVATAM -Tamil Upanyasam
VIVEKACHUDAMANI – Tamil Upanyasam
The Thiru Kural – Tamil Pravachan
Periya Puranam – Tamil Pravachan
Ammavasai Tharpanam_Tamil Meaning & Procedure
Srimad Bhagavad Gita – Malayalam Pravachan
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Recitation
Sriman Narayaneeyam Recitation and Meaning
Mahishasura Mardini Stotram – English Commentaries
SRI BALA THRIPURA SUNDHARI DEVI
Violet Aura on Devi Chaithanyam
Great Holy Kailas Parvath
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-07 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-06 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-05 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-04 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN
- BHOOTHA-PRETHA-PISACH – REAL? – EP-03 (TAMIL) – BY R V VENKITESWARAN